New Year/ New Target/2017

Options
I am planning to workout on the 1st day of the New Year 2017. What are your plans on the 1st day of 2017.

Replies

• Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I plan to work out approximately 208 times in the year 2017.
  • TigerLily100
    TigerLily100 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My aim is to loose 45lb in 2017. Got a head start already between xmas and new year :)
    Also aiming to move my butt for at least 45 mins 5 days a week, either cycling, jogging or in the gym.
  • thielke2015
    thielke2015 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm working the first day of the new year
  • dotwilldoit
    dotwilldoit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Working out normal Sunday .. probably do a Body Pump class available on YouTube!
  • matthelmet
    matthelmet Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Try out my new skis and burn some calories cross-country
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    First day of January I'll be packing more boxes and loading up a trailer lol.
  • Doctorsookiestrikesback
    Options
    I have planned a 30 day challenge for every month of 2017. I even found a 28 day challenge for February. HA! I am also going to start lifting weights again and will do at least 40 minutes of cardio 5 days a week all year long. And then there's that whole eating better thing.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Today and tomorrow. Football. (Go Bucks!)

For 2017?
    I gotta drop 30 more pounds by July 21 for a weigh in.
    No excuses, no NSVs, no room for fluctuations or water weight.
    "Weigh this much, or go home."

I Wanna go back to Philmont!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    Sunday is one of my run days so I am planning on that.
  • ShammersPink
    ShammersPink Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    We normally have a NYD bird counting walk, but the weather looks dreich, so, dunno.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Going snowshoeing, weather permitting.
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Goals for next year involve losing at least 40lbs and winning our company's walking challenge
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    evangemz90 wrote: »
    I am planning to workout on the 1st day of the New Year 2017. What are your plans on the 1st day of 2017.

I plan to watch football....I'll probably get on my bike trainer for a couple of hours while I watch, but that's nothing new to 2017.

I have many plans for 2017, but I'm not too concerned with the 1st day...most of my objectives involve fitness milestones and bucket list stuff that will simply take place throughout the year.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    My plans are to stay in bed getting over this vicious flu. Happy new year to all :'(

On a more positive note, as soon as I'm well I plan to spend as much time as I can manage outside walking and hiking, (and cycling as soon as my injury allows). All things I love and just don't make a priority. Hope you all have a wonderful 2017!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I plan to enjoy the 1st(sunday) as a rest day- but my plans for 2017 are to : move my body 4/5 days per week- 45min each day- do some weight training- very basic(toning) and eat healthier(for me). Hopefully will continue to lose some weight
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I will not be working out the first day of the new year. My gym is stupid busy that day, it would probably take 3 hours to do a typical 45 minute workout due to waiting for machines.