New year! New friends needed!

Options

Replies

• Gigs1073
    Gigs1073 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I could use some new friends and support as I've been away too. Feel free to add me...goes for anyone
  • wenikikini
    wenikikini Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends as well! For some reason, it won't let me add anyone. But your all welcome to add me!
  • EllEile
    EllEile Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some new years' friends! This is my second (and hopefully last!) attempt at MFP, and am here to support others on the same journey. :)
  • prettybizy1
    prettybizy1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Let's support each other
  • noemorales1022
    noemorales1022 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would love to connect with all of you and help each other out. I'm new here. How do I add you?
  • Mackattack72
    Mackattack72 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm would like to join in for support. Basically have maintained for a year. Need the extra push to get to my goals. Feel free to add me in.
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Anyone else looking for friends, feel free to add me
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Back here after a bad year. I would love some active friend I will add you.
  • LeWahnderful
    LeWahnderful Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Added you ! If you're active, add me ! I delete ppl who go inactive after 30 days.
  • Mamaluv75
    Mamaluv75 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • Mackattack72
    Mackattack72 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Had the day off and got in an extra workout at the gym. I will know my current weight tomorrow, but my goal is 215 lbs.
  • mmkarten
    mmkarten Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! I am relatively new to this and need some support - and would love to offer some as well!
  • Sector725
    Sector725 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Let's make 2017 our b*#%&!!!!! I'm trying to build a supportive network of people. I have over 100 pounds to lose and am feeling so motivated lately. Help me keep up the motivation by joining my friends list and being active users!!
  • AJBalsman
    AJBalsman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm needing all the motivation I can get! I need a new me and to get to love myself again. I never realized I was so close to 200 pounds I want to get the control I need. Please add me for support and ideas.
  • bsmith655
    bsmith655 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I dont have very many friends that use MFP so its hard to get motivation and support!
  • Barmijo07
    Barmijo07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi doll,
  • GregH1975
    GregH1975 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You seem like someone that goes the extra mile to help yourself and others. Adding you!
  • Netzie
    Netzie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Adding you
    Add me - anyone - most from when I was on before are inactive also.
    I have given myself a year to complete my goal. I have started a Blog to help. By logging on a public Diary my Successes and Fails I am hoping to achieve this Goal. http://linettedoodysharrow.blogspot.com/
    I have over 80 pounds to lose.

weight.png
  • Kng2790
    Kng2790 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me please! Ready for some motivation!