Take a SHOT or do a SQUAT? ...

Options
Idk why this came to mind but TV drinking games... So, anyone else annoyed at the upswing of diet gimmicks, gym sign ups, fitness machines and other fad diet crap in commercials since Christmas? Hubby joked that New Years we should make it a drinking game LOL! I think I'll take the squat he can do the shots ;) Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all have a great one! Be safe if you decide on the "take a shot" game!

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Weekend are rest days for me. No squats allowed. Have fun tho.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I'll take a shot or shots. Happy New Year.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Squats. New year's eve is overrated.

Aww...I gather you don't have any plans.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I don't think an air squat is going to do much for me...
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    I do. I'm going to a tapas restaurant in Connecticut.

I have starved since morning in prep. I had just English tea and a couple of biscuits for breakfast. I did hundred squats this morning. And I had a cup of whole milk for lunch. Far from no plans.

People just waste calories for a dumb new year's event which makes absolutely no sense. It's a useless holiday. Esp the losers who get drunk and grope every woman in sight in Times Square.

I was only messing with you. Have fun! I myself am planning to get groped :p I mean get dolled up and go to a New Year's Eve bash. Already had too much to drink though. I guess I'll slow it down some.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Shots!!!

And what's wrong with peole wanting to get dressed up, indulge and have Fun? For many it's not a users holiday it's a symbolic restart. And an excuse to party and enjoy oneself.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Shots!!!

And what's wrong with peole wanting to get dressed up, indulge and have Fun? For many it's not a users holiday it's a symbolic restart. And an excuse to party and enjoy oneself.

Another year ticks I don't see any reason not to parttttyyyy
  • UltraTacks
    UltraTacks Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Love squats ... But shots tonight