NSV: I'm still here

Options
Well, my NSV is that i'm still here. I'm still tracking, still "staying the course". Every other time I have stopped tracking all the sudden after say a vacation, a holiday, a really really bad day, or whatever other bad excuse I could come up with. Well I've been here, on course for well over a month..might be a couple months now come to think of it. I have stayed on course through memorial day, 4th of July, a camping trip, and i'm going through a divorce so I'm pretty damn proud! I am going to California for a mini-vacay next week and feel really confident I will track while there and not shrug off MFP when I get back. I am still far from my goal but feel with MFP behind me I CAN do it!
Looking for some more MFP friends and motivators as well so please if your interested friend me!!! My major strength is that I am inventive in the kitchen, I come up with really great cooking ideas and love to help other people to! My major weakness is sticking to tracking (especially after a holiday or vacation)...and chips & salsa :tongue:

Replies

• norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    feel free to send a request! I'm on everyday and try to be as supportive as I can.
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Yay, you! Fee free to add me, too - I just hit 100 days and I wasn't sure I'd stick with it even this long either :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!