Gym Hair, DO Care!

Options
13»

Replies

• trudie_b
    trudie_b Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    5dojswqxl3aj.jpg

Super short (almost shaved) at the back. No more sweaty ponytails!
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    waist length hair. I work out with it pinned up just as it was all day at work. Afterwards, I either just let the sweat evaporate and leave as is, or if it is matted down from wearing a hat (winter run), I'll let it down, wait for the sweat to evaporate, and comb and pin it back up.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    trudie_b wrote: »
    5dojswqxl3aj.jpg

Super short (almost shaved) at the back. No more sweaty ponytails!

I love this.
    I'm desperate for an undercut at this point- I had one way back before they were super popular and now I can't wait to have one again- I"m just missing my regular stylist and I'm afraid to go to someone random to do it. :(

yours looks great though!
  • trudie_b
    Options
    I really wanted an undercut! Maybe next time.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    @trudie_b - That is a great cut! And it looks like it suits your personality. :)
  • trudie_b
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    @trudie_b - That is a great cut! And it looks like it suits your personality. :)

Thanks. I do feel kicky!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Agefyter wrote: »
    Dry shampoo will help your hair look full, make it manageable for workouts and make it smell nice :) my hair is...about 2 inches maybe 3ish past my shoulders...I wash my hair maybe twice a week, and I work out about 6 days a week. Dry shampoo is my BFF

What brand do you use? I've tried a couple and it makes my hair look terrible. I have straight then hair.

I use "Not you mother's" and really like it
  • slefko
    slefko Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I used to wash my hair daily, but I'm trying to space it out a little bit more now. So usually I wash my hair every other day, unless its the weekend and I have no one to impress! I've tried a few different dry shampoos, but they really don't do a whole lot for my hair. My hair is around boob length, but recently got it cut into a lob, and I brought my bangs back. I usually throw my hair up into some sort of messy bun, and if my bangs are annoying, I'll pin them back.
  • Erika_mae22
    Erika_mae22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I see you chopped it off, but I have always had long hair and I also ride horses for a living so my hair is always in a helmet... It gets super sweaty pretty much everyday no matter the temperature. I will usually wash my hair 2-3 times a week depending on what is going on during the week. What I will do is style my hair and when it gets sweaty I will blow dry it and put a lot of oil on the ends to help rehydrate them. Usually after about 2 days of helmet and workouts I will be in a ball cap or beanie. I'm not a smelly person when I sweat which also helps!

Hope this helps some people.. I use the Caviar oil by Alterna right now, but I've also used ghost oil which was also amazing!