Not new, but starting anew!

Options
2»

Replies

• travelgrl19
    travelgrl19 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sending request. I've lost weight a couple times before with weight watchers and LA weight-loss and am back at it. Been at this steady since thanksgiving and am down several pounds. Feeling good and determined his time!
  • DanielleM7810
    DanielleM7810 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I want to friend ppl in this thread. How do I do that from
    my phone?
  • HanelieCan
    HanelieCan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also back and need support.
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone can feel free to add me. I have been at this journey for a couple of years now, hoped I would be at my target weight but I keep doing the same cycle of losing a few pounds than maintaining for weeks. I have lost 70lbs so far but 50 - 60 more to go.
  • BeckyCM71
    BeckyCM71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a request! To request from phone click on thier name, and then again on thier name. Then to the right is a little person image with a plus, click on that!
    I want to friend ppl in this thread. How do I do that from
    my phone?

• carole456
    carole456 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone can add me, this is my third time starting afresh, always manage to keep the weight off for a couple of years then one day I step on the scales and it's back!!!! looking forward to a positive outcome this year:)))
  • tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I don't fall off the wagon....I run the whole wagon off a cliff. ! I'm starting over again. I had great success with MFP before.
  • Zippy62
    Zippy62 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Add me too. I've done this before and lost over a stone. Determined to look as lean as I did then again this year. I seem to be an all or nothing type girl. :-/

• TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hey you! I just crossed your post! Glad U R back!
  • BeckyCM71
    BeckyCM71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Aaron!! :)
    Pretty crazy, I swear I have always had posts receive no comments, or had posts go dead after I comment on them lol!. The response here is awesome, hope it's indicative of some great mutual support that will lead us straight to meeting our goals!
    Hey you! I just crossed your post! Glad U R back!