I love little kids' noses

Options
incisron
incisron Posts: 550 Member
They're like lil gumdrops, so squishy and kissable. And when they have a cold and get that lil bit of crust on their nostrils, it's like they're sugar coated gumdrops. ❤
Anyone agree?

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    My niece's nose is cute but I've never thought her nose crust was....
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    'face palm'
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Kids are super duper super sweet.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What in the what? I've got kids but I think it's gross when they've got crusted snot underneath their nostrils lol.
  • incisron
    Options
    Lol @every1s answers.
  • incisron
    Options
    Kids are super duper super sweet.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Meter seen them crusted in snot. That's not cute
  • incisron
    Options
  • TrailRunn3r82
    TrailRunn3r82 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

• shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Little "petri dishes" ...
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Kids are amazing... snot is not lmao ... nothing worse then a dripping snotty nose!
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Incisron, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you do not have children. I absolutely agree with you about children's noses being cute, right up until they get crusty. Then they are little germ factories, and I know that just about the time they start feeling better and getting their energy back, I'm going to get sick and my illness will last three times as long as theirs.
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    sbrandt37 wrote: »
    Incisron, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you do not have children. I absolutely agree with you about children's noses being cute, right up until they get crusty. Then they are little germ factories, and I know that just about the time they start feeling better and getting their energy back, I'm going to get sick and my illness will last three times as long as theirs.

Lmao this is so true! They do love to share!
  • incisron
    Options
    sbrandt37 wrote: »

Lol. No, I don't have lil kids. The sad part is I know it wont be as cute when I do have them :/ But when living with lil crazy kids and their mom (my aunt) for a year, we certainly did share alot of colds, with lil two year old cousin's nose running all over the place.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Crusty gumdrop noses? Kinda makes me want to throw up a bit...
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Really glad I am through with all the snotty crusted noses I have wiped and peeled off.. I tried really hard to prevent it turning to a glue like substance. So no to snotty crusted noses, gross then and still gross.

eta: OP why not help her out and wipe her nose when you see this.. the germs are nasty and well when it gets crusted, it hurts to get that wiped off..
  • incisron
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Really glad I am through with all the snotty crusted noses I have wiped and peeled off.. I tried really hard to prevent it turning to a glue like substance. So no to snotty crusted noses, gross then and still gross.

eta: OP why not help her out and wipe her nose when you see this.. the germs are nasty and well when it gets crusted, it hurts to get that wiped off..

Lol next time i visit lil cousin and she has a runny nose I will :) so cute when she lets me wipe her nose.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    incisron wrote: »
    They're like lil gumdrops, so squishy and kissable. And when they have a cold and get that lil bit of crust on their nostrils, it's like they're sugar coated gumdrops. ❤
    Anyone agree?

hmmm??? yeah...that would be a resounding NO!