Soccer Moms Anonymous

Options
I'm almost 50 and not going hardcore at anything so with PF having the least expensive membership out here that I know of...yeah I joined. Some days I'm the only one there, other days it is a bunch of fit moms with cute ponytails. You get what you put into it at any gym and unless you are trying to only lift heavy then all the equipment is there for you the make the best of it. Some people go to the gym to be social and others come with a seriousness of a serial killer, fortunately there is enough space at my location that I can just choose equipment on the other side of the building. It is what it is, at least I'm going.

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Is there a question hiding somewhere in there?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

I think she may have mistakenly started a thread when replying to the planet fitness thread.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options

I think she may have mistakenly started a thread when replying to the planet fitness thread.

How does that even happen? :huh:
  • Christine_72
    Options

How does that even happen? :huh:

I know.. This has confused on as well. The only thing i can think of is if they post from their phone, there's a a little pen icon on the top right, they might click on that and off they go. But they have to enter "discussion title" which i'm sure would be most confusing.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I found it curiously cinematic in a stream of consciousness fashion reminiscent of some of Jill Clayburgh's 1970s monologues back when she was dating Al Pacino. I like it.

Totes Agree, very insightful :noway: