New year. new friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• MeganD1553
    MeganD1553 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm new to here so feel free to add me :)
  • Vegatron70
    Vegatron70 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, not new to the site but a restart, or fresh start if that sounds better. I lost about 75lbs. while I was dedicated to this site and my diet. while getting my career started, I had to work a few high demanding jobs which took my away from the gym in combination to the birth of my daughter.

For me, diet and exercise are one in the same. without the one, the other quickly starts to diminish (this caused me to gain much of my weight back). I now have the career position which I was after for more than a year which gives me plenty of time for gym and family. My daughter is now 8 months old.

I've been on this quest before with great success and looking forward to share/swap stories and keep each other motivated along the way. I made it to 317 last time, I have my eye set at 299 and never wanting to see the 300+ mark again.
  • jeromeantone3
    jeromeantone3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :#
  • jeromeantone3
    Options
    :#:#:#
  • iwant2seemytoes
    iwant2seemytoes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • DaveTimeKeeper
    DaveTimeKeeper Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hey, I totally understand the rise and fall, i'm just trying to rise after a really big fall, but dont give up, you can always beat your own goals,
  • jeromeantone3
    Options
  • jeromeantone3
    Options
  • jeromeantone3
    Options
  • cbrestensky
    cbrestensky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for about a year and a half. I had lost 100 pounds, but unfortunately gained 40 back after an extremely difficult, stressful year. I've went through a divorce, bought a house, I am a coder and switched to ICD 10 on top of major software changes at work - to anyone I'm speaking Greek too, it meant major overtime and stress at work, and my youngest son - age 5 is having the last of 6 major surgeries to correct a congenital malformation today. With all of this almost behind me, I'm ready to re-dedicate myself to my health and fitness and would love help and support on this journey. I have a couple great friends on here, but many have dropped of or become inactive over the last 18 months. I can't figure out how to make friend requests on the community again, but if you send me a request, I'd love to add any of you. Here's to making 2017 a great year!
  • jeromeantone3
    Options
  • maddiemadz27
    maddiemadz27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey guys add me.. I need a lot off friends for this journey
  • jeromeantone3
    Options
  • DLove9321
    DLove9321 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sup People! looking for more friends to keep my *kitten* motivated! :)
  • jeromeantone3
    Options