My Story

Options
13»

Replies

• duchessnic
    duchessnic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've convinced this old gal to get back to running.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your dedication has yielded fantastic results.
  • CAR513
    CAR513 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! So happy for you.
  • WehttamThims
    WehttamThims Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Dude you are ROCKING this thing and are an inspiration to all. You are proof that our past doesn't make us who we are, we are not our story, we are what we decide to be!! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    You are so brave to share your story. Thank you! I'm sorry you suffered trauma in the past, but I think it's amazing that you have risen above it and showed yourself the love and care you deserve. Good for you!
  • savelkev
    savelkev Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I am floored by all your responses. Never in a million years would I have thought I would have one person read my experience. Thank you to all who have responded and even more to all of you out there who read and didn't respond. I was one of you. Never forget that you are worth it. Trust me. Put yourself first and everything else will fall into place. You are amazing!
  • janetterdz93
    janetterdz93 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. <3
  • bigmanatee
    bigmanatee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your inspiring story! Truly amazing!
  • Dhara549
    Dhara549 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank u .. Although I'm just starting, I needed it today
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    wow what an amazing story!! You look great, Congrats. You definitely are an inspiration and keep me motivated to continue my journey to the end!!!!
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!! Your determination & hard work are incredibly inspiring! What an achievement!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it took courage to tell--but great results and commitment. You should be proud.
  • sunny145
    sunny145 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wonderful achievement, congrats!
  • Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! Great job!
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You are so AMAZING and a beautiful person. Thank God you shared your story. I really needed it today. You are truly awesome. God Bless you
  • bobsgirlz
    bobsgirlz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, very inspirational !!
  • Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Really amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!