Cleveland, Ohio. USA

Options
rdmitch
rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
Rdmitch here from Ohio.
Have done similar programs before and was greatly successful losing a lot of weight and hitting my goal.
As the years past and I got lazy and stopped logging points it crept back up on me. I knew it was happening and did
Nothing about it. My own dumb mistake. Now it's time to take back my health and energy !
I know it will take a year to get rid of what I gained back, but I'm in for the long haul and this time will keep it off.

Problem is that I'm such a picky eater the typical health recipes contain stuff I just refuse to eat. Need to be very simple, plain and
for the most part boring foods. Done it before..will do it again. I want/ need to fit back in all the great shirts I bought a few years
ago.

Started logging last week and have followed the caloric intake guides well....maybe not so good on proteins and carbs

Replies

• krissyycupcake
    krissyycupcake Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a super picky eater, and also from Ohio. I've been experimenting with little recipes tweaks-adding spinach to my mac n cheese (can't even taste it), switched my ranch to light ranch, watching what I eat and focusing on smaller portions. And of course, fast food had to go. Keep experimenting and you'll find healthy things you enjoy. Feel free to add me if you'd like!