It's about time I took this seriously

Options
Hey there!

I'm Cherry. I am 22 and weigh 114kg. (17st 13lb)

I have come here to make friends, lose weight and gain confidence.

I just want to have the support that unfortunately I don't get at home. I am not happy in my body and want to change it. I find the exercise part easy. Food is my problem.

I have PCOS and have always been bigger built which runs strongly in my family which I am led to believe makes weight loss harder for me but I don't want that to be my excuse.

Basically, I want to look better, feel better and be able to go shopping for clothes without fear of not finding my size in the shop.

Hello again and please feel free to chat to me! I don't bite :) honest.

All the best!

Cherry xxx

P.S Not sure if it happens here but would be nice to meet people in my area to have walks and runs with aha. Exercise is boring on my own!

Replies

• HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi Cherry. We are the same age and I have PCOS as well.

Food is my problem as well but hopefully we can over come it. :) Add me if you'd like.
  • CherryDarling21
    Options
    It's nice to know you're not alone :)

Added :) Thanks.

I think we can! My only problem is bread. I got told it's bad for those with PCOS but I've not eaten bread for 2 weeks and nothing...no weight loss lol.
  • themagicschu
    themagicschu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi,

i'm sure you can make your goal happen, i'm intended to lose 30kg within a year (with 10kg scheduled for the next 3 months) by means of calory counting and workouts and i motivate myself everyday by watching videos and learning ways to make my nutrition more efficient and healthy - so good luck and stay the course, i'm sure you will see results soon! ;)