Folks in their 40s, 50s, and 60s?

Options
Please don't take this wrong, I love all people! However, I do think different age groups may face some unique challenges. While we can all relate on some level, I also think there are times we need folks in our own demographic to help us along the way. If anyone fits in this range, I'd love a friend request!

Thanks,
Rick

Replies

• redmenace1974
    redmenace1974 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with you! I don't lose weight the same way I did in my 20's and 30's. lt takes longer and I get discouraged easier. But I'm back again and looking for buddies to help!
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Knocking on 51
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    62 yesterday!!
    But only feel a day older than I did the day before.
    Don't let age discourage you, anything we do positive in our lives will have an impact. I'm the worst dieter ever and I'm
    Giving it a go again.
  • emmaxe52
    emmaxe52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm knocking on a bit as well and would welcome some like-minded people to chat to, have a giggle with, exchange tips and gain motivation along the way! Anyone is welcome to add me. :)
  • Genetsjellybeans
    Genetsjellybeans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Newbie. Looks like this is a good place to start. Been taking care of sick family members 10 years. Slowed my metabolism to a crawl. Time to get me back in order now. :)
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    57 here, looking for friends, feel free to add me all.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    64 and here everyday for mutual support. Send me a friend request if you want!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    52...and I agree, we have different challenges and insights. I have also tried to keep my friends on MFP in the same general age range! Feel free to add me.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I just turned 46...you are welcome to add me :)
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    49 here! Always looking for like-minded friends for motivation and new ideas! Feel free to add me!
  • MaggstarPA
    MaggstarPA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    42 next week looking to motivate and be motivated!
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,425 Member
    Options
    62 here, lost 30lbs since June.Although any age can help each other, I agree with the age groups being able to relate better
  • msfutureskinnyminnie
    Options
    You are welcome to add me
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 here :)
  • sharonmikkelson45
    Options
    47 here...
  • chrismissy16
    chrismissy16 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    53, new year and new start (again!). I really want to finally get healthy to keep up with grandkids and for a great time in retirement with my husband in a few years!