Nsf vicories! Proclaim Yours!

Options
Sometimes the scale can go up and down so I thought a thread on nsv(non scale victories) would be nice to shout to everyone. Maybe you got into a smaller pant size or just passed up a dessert. Shout to everyone and claim your victory!
THere was a dip my dd made for work I am addicted to that she made and then she got called off so it was calling me all morning. It did not help seeing dh with a big bowl of it for lunch. I was going to have just a taste, but ran to the gym for over 2 hours instead. It's still there but working out made me reaffirm my committment and theres no way I will touch it now.

Replies

• cynditoney
    cynditoney Posts: 90
    Options
    I am going back to work tomorrow after my health made me leave on disability. As if that is not enough of a victory, my pant size has dropped from a 26 to an 18!! Yay!! Now I am starting the C25K training!
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Went to a cookout and looked the chip bowl and said "Nah, not worth it. Besides, too many peoples hands have been in there grabbing chips."
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    Went to a family cook out today for the 4th and there must have been every type of dessert imaginable there and I didn't have any. I brought a piece of chicken that I had the person grilling the brats and hamburgers put on for me and I ate a small portion of baked beans and pasta salad. When I was done with that I went to our vehicle where I had put fresh strawberries and grapes in a cooler and that is what I had for dessert. It was so nice to not go over on calories today because in the past I would have gone over by a huge amount!
  • Sara1478
    Sara1478 Posts: 21
    Options
    I ordered a small kid size ice cream cone (230 cal) instead of the ever scrumptious peanut buster parfait (700 cal and my favorite since childhood) when the family and I visited the local Dairy Queen.
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the successes, everyone! :happy:

I recently got into my favorite pair of jeans and capris ~ the ones I've been saving for "when I get back in a 16." Yes, they're still a bit snug, but there was no muffin-toppage and I could wear them out comfortably. WOOT!