Berliner with ambitious goal here! :)

Malenkowicz
Malenkowicz Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2017 in Getting Started
Hi everyone!

My name is Thomas. I came from Berlin, Germany. I'm 20years old and my goal is to lose ~25kg. Now i weight 108kg and goal is ~80-85kg. Or just beast muscles!

I'm fat since I was 14 years old. Till then i was very "slim" child with BMI under normal weight but after special therapy to gain weight i get it uncontrolled fast and have this trouble since than. Don't get me wrong. I know that this is also my fault because I can't stop eating. Can't say no to next Chip's or chocolate. But now i decide to say loud NO to this and change my body! I know that it will be hard way but i don't want to spend all my best years in life to sit on a couch and eating unhealthy stuff. I want to feel good and confident with my body and go to the beach without stressing out about my belly.

I already have tried plenty of fancy diet and strange exercises but now i just want to make it simple. Just cut my calories, eat healthy and work out a lot :) My last inspiration to start being here is YT channel "obese to beast". If this guy can lost 80kg why i can't lose my 20-25?

I already have started my excersises more than one week ago and have changing my diet since last summer :)

If you read this and you're from Berlin and looking for someone to get motivated don't hesitate to write :) maybe we can wor out sometimes together :) (But I'm getting my gym membership from February when all resolutioners will pass out from gym :) )

Good luck for everyone! And thanks for reading this! :)