Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Have You Ever Fantasized About The Above?

Options

Replies

• CowboyLife
    CowboyLife Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Can’t say I have...
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    CowboyLife wrote: »
    Can’t say I have...

Just write it, we won't tell
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Just all the time.
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Heck yes.. all the time
  • Nanalove2018
    Nanalove2018 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sure
  • miniharambe
    miniharambe Posts: 205 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    sdeprinzio wrote: »
    Heck yes.. all the time

Only on days ending in “y”.
    lol thats a good line right!?? Lol

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Sorry but no.
  • BIG_FN_R0B
    BIG_FN_R0B Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    No
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I have..
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    100% yes
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Sure have
  • BIG_FN_R0B
    BIG_FN_R0B Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    No
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I think so. I’m not sure. In my fantasy he was in head to toe camouflage standing in the middle of the woods. I could hear him calling for me but was unable to find him.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Yes, we met at the urine anaylsis lab, staring at each other longingly through our dehydrated eyes. When I was leaving, I turned around to look at the counter and found our urine sample cups touching. It was in that moment that I knew there was something special here.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Yes, we met at the urine anaylsis lab, staring at each other longingly through our dehydrated eyes. When I was leaving, I turned around to look at the counter and found our urine sample cups touching. It was in that moment that I knew there was something special here.

😮 I had the same fantasy! But in mine I offer you some spinach because you need more iron. 🤗
  • happimess01
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

😮 I had the same fantasy! But in mine I offer you some spinach because you need more iron. 🤗

I love spinach but I hate cleaning it. Too much work :(
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    I’m fantasizing right now about taking him to the grocery store and introducing him to prewashed fresh spinach and frozen spinach.
  • happimess01
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I’m fantasizing right now about taking him to the grocery store and introducing him to prewashed fresh spinach and frozen spinach.

I am sure it was pretty washed too but I could feel the dirt in my mouth still. And frozen spinach looks weird idk