Need friends and support!! :)

Options
Hi! I am looking for support on my journey to lose 30 lbs by May 1st. Trying to get my summer body back. I am a 31 year old mother of one amazing boy. Have lost 75 pounds in the past my original start weight was 225 at my highest and was 149 at my lowest. Have gained 40 lbs back over the last 5 years. Yikes! Please add me as a friend if you would like to work together. My support system at home is not great.

Replies

• tipc85
    tipc85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi chantelle149! My husband says that he supports me but he doesn't want to join me in being healthier. So I know how it feels to not have the support system that you want and need at home. That is one of the main reasons why I joined MyFitnessPal. I love the support and motivation that everyone here has to offer. I'd love to be friends and send you some of my motivation and hopefully you'd send me some back because this is new to me but this app is what makes me want to go hard and lose this weight. Without it, I don't think I'd take it very serious. Good luck on your weight loss journey and I hope to chat with you again, sometime.
  • andrea_olfert
    andrea_olfert Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey chantelle im 29 with two littles and am looking to lose 30...hopefully by june! Good support is totally a must!!