Suggest a good protein smoothie mix?

Options
Putting together a goodie bag for my mom, who is 72. She is into making smoothies lately with her fancy new blender. She just uses inexpensive powder mixes from the grocery store, but I thought for her goodie bag I would throw in a few protein smoothie mixes from GNC or something. Can anyone suggest some good ones?

Replies

• questionfear
    questionfear Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    You can get a lot of sample size protein powders from Quest. I think they taste pretty amazing, and then she can experiment with what flavors she likes best before committing to a huge tub.
  • amandahills1
    amandahills1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to healthy smoothies and I asked my sister - she suggested sfh pure whey.
    roguefitness.com/sfh-whey-protein-pure-whey-32oz?prod_id=3320&gclid=CPOdlsi2ptECFUE8gQodUp4Ekw

Whey protein is a pure, natural, high quality protein from cow's milk.

This whey protein is derived from grass fed, free range cows that are never treated with antibiotics or bovine growth hormones. It is a rich source of the essential amino acids needed on a daily basis by the body. It hydrates well in water and is absorbed very well by your body. All whey proteins differ in lactose content, fats and calcium and Pure Whey has low lactose content (averaging about 1.8%); is low in cholesterol; and high in free calcium.

It is an excellent protein choice for all ages including children and provides a number of benefits in areas including sports nutrition, weight management, immune support, bone health, and general wellness. If you are concerned about your child's food choices, Pure Whey, with 89% protein content is an excellent choice to help kids grow up healthy.