Non-Food Rewards - What are your favorites?

Options
2»

Replies

• mariesamantha0294
    Options
    New shoes or a pedicure
  • angelakimble1
    angelakimble1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your journey, and I love the idea to just keep sewing for peace but reward with something extra special and I love the idea of doing something you could not do before, or releasing a fear. Keep loving yourself and looking in the mirror everyday and saying I love myself. I am healthier, stronger, etc.
  • erosemiller314
    erosemiller314 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    For me, I have started this new weight loss journey with a different perspective. For example instead of rewarding myself with new clothes, I have decided that for every 10 pounds I drop, I will conquer a fear. A lot of them have been based on how I have looked and because of that not wanting to be the center of attention, etc. For my first goal, I am conquering eating out alone.

OOOhhhh I like this! I like this a lot!
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    New gym clothes, new gym shoes, expensive (probably useless) anti-wrinkle creams...
  • Amr085
    Amr085 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have rewards for every pant size lost as well as every 10 pounds. Smaller rewards are: new Mac lipstick, a facial and a massage, among other things. Larger rewards are: laser hair removal, new hairstyle, a new bathing suit and a vacation for reaching my goal weight loss (90 lbs).
  • DiamondCookies
    DiamondCookies Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My favorite rewards are getting new articles of clothing for every milestone. Nothing super expensive, but something like a cute sweatshirt or a pair of leggings every few weeks.