Back again; 61 lbs to onederland

Options
Well, I'm back again. After painfully losing 15 lbs last time, I gained 30 lbs back. So now I'm an embarrassing 261 lbs. I'm barely squeezing in to a 3x, I don't know where to go shopping anymore. I keep growing out of my clothes. I huff and puff simpley walking up a flight of stairs. I have to do this.. I have to lose this weight. I have 61 lbs to lose until I can reach onederland, my first big goal. We can do it together. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• Sector725
    Sector725 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If you are female...try torrid and Ashley Stewart. They will make you feel confident and sexy no matter what size you are. Tip: shop clearence and during flash sales only! Also sign up for torrid membership to earn store credit back and get the inside on upcoming sales
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    secrets424 wrote: »
    Well, I'm back again. After painfully losing 15 lbs last time, I gained 30 lbs back. So now I'm an embarrassing 261 lbs. I'm barely squeezing in to a 3x, I don't know where to go shopping anymore. I keep growing out of my clothes. I huff and puff simpley walking up a flight of stairs. I have to do this.. I have to lose this weight. I have 61 lbs to lose until I can reach onederland, my first big goal. We can do it together. Feel free to add me.

Don't get discourage, it happens to all of us.
    take this time to write down what did work and what didn't work, and then you have your plan to get back .