12 week challenge

Options
gearingupfor50
gearingupfor50 Posts: 24 Member
Looking for no more than 20 women, for a 12 week challenge ending mid-March, just in time for Spring Break. Trying to keep the group size small so we can better support each other. Preference for mothers over 40 due to the particular challenges facing us, but don't be shy if you're not.

Warning: I've never done or hosted a challenge before so I'm still figuring out how this works

Replies

• mahermes66
    mahermes66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I have just joined this app yesterday. I was looking for such app cause my weight increases after stop smoking in July 2016 :'(
    Now I read your challenge and hope it's a good motivation ;)
    We will see what we do with it :)

Let's start and good luck for us all who will join it

Manu

Start Weight: 88.7 kg
    Goal: 78 kg
  • sherijberi71
    sherijberi71 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very interested mother of two middle school kids. 196 with goal weight of 140 overall. Please accept my getting on board this fun train. Sheri
  • gearingupfor50
    Options
    ok, so far it's just the three of us. I'll give it till tomorrow and then figure out how to start a private group, if there is such a thing. I will investigate tomorrow!
  • F1ress
    F1ress Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    hello, I am very interested in joining your challenge too! If you're still accepting members?
    Turning 41 this month. Still trying to lose that baby fat and my daughter turns 17 next month :D

My ambition is to lose 99lbs this year so I can start horse riding again. Your challenge would be perfect!

Starting weight: 275lbs
    Goal weight: 150lbs
  • provon
    provon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just turned 51, have two teenage girls, love to work out but like to eat too much too. CW 171, GW 145 ish. Let's rock the next 3 months together.
  • mahermes66
    mahermes66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Already 5 beautiful mums <3
  • vixi8183
    vixi8183 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join this challenge if ok. I am a mum of 2 (4 and 1) and need to shift some weight!! Looking for friendly support! I am not quite 40 though... I turn 34 on 8th Jan. Is this ok?? Starting weight 95kg. Goal weight 82kg.
  • lizadesousa77
    lizadesousa77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in I want to loose about 80 lbs this year.
  • linz1976
    linz1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hi I just turned 40 in August and have 2 kids. I spend most of my free time running around delivering them to clubs etc. my weight has been increasing over the last year so needing to lose around 14 lbs to get back to where I want to be. have just started clean eating again and doing a bit of exercise ( I used to be really fit - triathlons etc).
    needing some encouragement and prodding
  • gearingupfor50
    Options
    Let's do it! No worries Vixi8183, you're in. Does anyone have experience setting up a challenge group? Do/can we create a separate private group or does the challenge remain on this thread?
  • sjharrit
    sjharrit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Could I join - I am desperate to join a challenge as need to lose 2 stone by May. I have a son of 5 and am 36?
  • ProMama5
    ProMama5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 42 year old mom of five!

Starting weight: 203
    Goal weight: 140
  • gearingupfor50
    Options
    I just created a private group (by invitation only) called Spring Break Goals and sent each of you an invitation to join it. Let me know if you don't get the invitation
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Can i still join in?
  • gearingupfor50
    Options
    yes, I'll add you to the private group. Look out for the invitation
  • rh0322
    rh0322 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I too am interested!! I am looking to lose about 15lbs. Have big event first weekend in April so this is perfect motivation!! Mom of 1 eight year old and soon to be 41 myself. Thanks!
  • gearingupfor50
    Options
    I just added you to the private group
  • fitstaceyr
    fitstaceyr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 boys, and would love to join the group!!
  • gearingupfor50
    Options
    I'll send you an invitation now, but you have to look for it. The invitations aren't easy to find.