Die-hards Only Need Apply......lol

Options
2»

Replies

• becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Thanks - sent out more FR's! You guys ROCK!
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I've been here 932 days straight. I've lost 80+ pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • awinner_au
    awinner_au Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    526 day streak, my previous streak was just under a year when i stuffed it up by going to Europe :)
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've been here a while and plan on sticking around! Add me if you want ☺
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, my name is Kira. Been on here a while, lost a lot of weight considering my heart condition doesn't make it easy. I find myfitnesspal helps me stay accountable and keeps me on the correct path. Made some amazing friends too it's just great!! Add me if youd like :)
  • jen_092
    jen_092 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    awinner_au wrote: »
    526 day streak, my previous streak was just under a year when i stuffed it up by going to Europe :)

That's what I did in 2015! Oh my god Europe, that food was incredible. But trying to maintain on my own after the trip just didn't work and I gained. Looks like me and MFP are a good pair. :)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I lack a fortnight being a year so I'm still a greenhorn newbie.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Sticking around for forever! LOL
  • becky10rp
    Options
    Thanks, everyone - sent out a bunch of Friend Requests!
  • lululapagaille
    lululapagaille Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Me ! Been here for a year and a half, I'm just finishing losing the few lbs from my vacation in the US last summer (I've been lazy until recently). I'm French and I wanted to eat all the American things I hear about on the forums ^^ oh and running with rock music is the best !
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I've been around a while, very active on my feed with a bunch of extremely active folks, lots of support, and I'm here to stay. Feel free to add if you like. :)
  • Panthers89
    Panthers89 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You can add me. On MFP since 2011. Day streak 2000+ days.
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've been here since 2012. I did take a break previously (shouldn't have) but I have been here solidly for over a year. I noticed the same and I get disappointed when I look at my friends list periodically and see that so and soa last login was six months ago. I usually delete after a year. Would love to have more friends!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    2013 and when I stopped logging gained weight back twice. On the third time and realize if I want to maintain successfully, I need to be a "lifer".
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I've been here just over 4 years now, and met my husband on here right around the time I joined 4 years ago :smile:

I'll stick around for awhile longer.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Im committed.......
  • smc0170
    smc0170 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ship another friend request this way! Been logging since 2013...I'm pretty sure I'll never stop. It helps keep me honest with myself :)
  • becky10rp
    Options
    Thanks - just sent a Friend Request your way!
  • laceyslabaugh
    laceyslabaugh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've only been doing MFP for 3 weeks (tomorrow) - I was a long-time WW girl. I love MFP and this community! I'm always looking for support, encouragement and ideas. :)