Small victories

Options
I'm becoming very dedicated to my food journal and daily exercise routine. I gained weight over a long period of time and then started a medication that made me blow up over two months time.

Yesterday I noticed that my Pandora leather bracelet is getting looser again! It's a little progress but the kind of thing that keeps me motivated.

Anyone else care to share?

Replies

• kerstenk141
    kerstenk141 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I gave my husband a bag of clothes to donate because they no longer fit - too tight. Was commenting today how I need to go shopping when husband shows up with the bag of clothes he opted to hang onto on a hunch I'd change my mind about getting rid of them. Super excited I tried them all on and they still don't fit - too loose! Feels good to see the progress. Congrats to you as well!
  • ajaysharma316
    ajaysharma316 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Back when I was 320 pounds, my very first small victory was after a month of hard training and clean eating, I was finally able to fit into a Reebok Track Pants. That was first time after years I could fit into a branded piece of clothes which was not from Big and Tall Store. I felt so happy that day.
  • poppysierra
    poppysierra Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My newish bra is now too big ......... However my old grungy greige ones still fit and I can't afford another new one!
  • ACSelkie
    ACSelkie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I went fro two blood pressure pills to one and the dose on that one has been cut from 100 mg to 25 mg.