High Fat Recipe

Options
kurtmatthewson
kurtmatthewson Posts: 8 Member
Good day all you MyFitnessPal pals,
I'm curious to what your highest Fat content meal recipe is? I'm looking for new and exciting recipes.

Thank you in advance for sharing with us all!
Cheers,
Kurt

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Once a year I make homemade cheese crackers for holiday parties that are basically nothing but cheese, butter, flour, and spices.

They're addictively munchable, store very well, and are easy to modify. They disappear at holiday parties, but I also look forward to stashing a few in my after-workout snack chest for those few weeks around the holidays.

I follow the Epicurious cheese straw recipe (http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/cheese-straws-241167); but vary the cheeses and cut the dough using a small cookie cutter instead of making strips or "straws". In either strip or cracker shape, It is important to roll out the dough as thin as possible-otherwise the finished result is a hard inedible lump.

Variations include adding curry or chili spices, using an italian cheese blend and herb blend with plenty of garlic powder; and a sweet/savory version with double the cayenne, half the salt, and 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.