What kinds of music do you like?

Options
jesseslade66
jesseslade66 Posts: 4 Member
What kinds of music get you going? Or not going, and just enjoying the song? I like most of everything, but I align most with metal✊ What about you guys?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Speed Polka
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Heavy metal mostly and anything with a heavy beat. Baby metal makes me stop what I'm doing to skip the song though, def not my thing.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    metal... old school thrash is my favorite, but anything with a good guitar riff works for me.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Mainly stuff that identifies myself as white, lame, boring, and unimaginative.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I'm open to most music except country or heavy rap. It depends on my mood though.

I'm mainly an old school R&B gal.
  • dantew04
    dantew04 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like a bit of everything - classic and new stuff - as different music resonates with different stages of my life or parts of my personality:

Motown and Ska have a special place in my heart though, but likewise, so does the abandoned, nu-metal sound that seemed to make up a fair bit of the early noughties. Takes me back to my teens!

I'd say Techno is my least favourite and drum n bass. I'm also not big on what I can only describe as this 'Party-In-Ibiza' sound that seems infused in almost every track I hear... even by artists who never had that style previously. It's okay, just not my go to music.
  • SeagalDeeDee
    SeagalDeeDee Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Metallica :)
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    k-pop
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options