Monthly 2017 Resolutions - Accountability

Options
Shoebacha1
Shoebacha1 Posts: 2,113 Member
edited January 2017 in Motivation and Support
I have a list of resolutions to be done monthly for 2017. I am listing them here so I can check in once a month and confess or brag. Join me! (I have a separate group for daily/every other day, weekly, quarterly and annual)

1. Take progress pics, both clothed and not
2. No more minimum payments on vehicles or credit card, round up to at least the nearest 100.
3. Take my clerk to lunch
4. Mail an old fashioned letter to at least one person
5. Give my dogs a bath

These are mine, what are yours?

Replies

• Shoebacha1
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Update!

1. Take progress pics, both clothed and not - Done this morning.
    2. No more minimum payments on vehicles or credit card, round up to at least the nearest 100. - Just paid $300 on my $261 car payment.
    3. Take my clerk to lunch - Have it on my calendar to take her to lunch on the 13th.
    4. Mail an old fashioned letter to at least one person - Not yet.
    5. Give my dogs a bath - Plan to do this the weekend of the 28th. (Inside in the warmth, of course)

• Shoebacha1
    Options
    I want to add a resolution.
    6. Plan an active day trip and invite MFP and Facebook Friends to join. I just posted my first one. Roller skating in Sand Springs on Saturday the 27th. I invited all my MFP friends in Oklahoma and will create an event on my Facebook tonight. Aside from staying active, I want to interact with live people. I spend all day on a computer at work, and play way too many video games. Time to lift my head up and actually talk to people face to face.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Update!

1. [b]Take progress pics, both clothed and not - Done for January.
    2. No more minimum payments on vehicles or credit card, round up to at least the nearest 100. - Just paid $600 on a $66 credit card bill, and $600 on a $189 truck payment.
    3. Take my clerk to lunch - Have it on my calendar to take her to lunch on the 13th.
    4. Mail an old fashioned letter to at least one person - Not yet.
    5. Give my dogs a bath - Plan to do this the weekend of the 28th. (Inside in the warmth, of course)
    6. Plan an active day trip and invite MFP and Facebook Friends to join.[/b] FIrst one is the 28th at the Sand Springs Skate Rink.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    update

1. Take progress pics, both clothed and not - Done for January.
    2. No more minimum payments on vehicles or credit card, round up to at least the nearest 100. - 100% so far
    3. Take my clerk to lunch - Was supposed to happen today but she cancelled due to ice storm. Will do on the 18th.
    4. Mail an old fashioned letter to at least one person - Not yet, but sending one this weekend to my friend in Missouri and to my cousin in prison.
    5. Give my dogs a bath - Plan to do this the weekend of the 28th. (Inside in the warmth, of course) Boy do they need it.
    6. Plan an active day trip and invite MFP and Facebook Friends to join.[/b] FIrst one is the 28th at the Sand Springs Skate Rink. So far, very positive response. Looks like might be a pretty good crowd!

• Shoebacha1
    Options
    update

1. Take progress pics, both clothed and not - Done for January, will get February next weekend.
    2. No more minimum payments on vehicles or credit card, round up to at least the nearest 100. - 100% so far
    3. Take my clerk to lunch - Did this on the 18th.
    4. Mail an old fashioned letter to at least one person - Not yet, I forgot. Will get done this week!
    5. Give my dogs a bath - Plan to do this the weekend of the 28th. (Inside in the warmth, of course) Boy do they need it.
    6. Plan an active day trip and invite MFP and Facebook Friends to join.[/b] FIrst one is the 28th at the Sand Springs Skate Rink. So far, very positive response. Looks like might be a pretty good crowd! Already have February's picked out and will get posted as soon as have all details.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    update

1. Take progress pics, both clothed and not - Done for January, will get February tonight.
    2. No more minimum payments on vehicles or credit card, round up to at least the nearest 100. - Just paid 500 on a 426 car payment
    3. Take my clerk to lunch - Did this on the 18th. Next will be 2-24-17
    4. Mail an old fashioned letter to at least one person - Not yet, I forgot. Running out of time to get done. I just cant seem to think of it. Adding it to my daily list for tonight.
    5. Give my dogs a bath - Didnt get done like planned. Will do Tuesday night after out walk.
    6. Plan an active day trip and invite MFP and Facebook Friends to join.[/b] The skating in Sand Springs was done Saturday the 28th. Had fun, but only one other person showed. Maybe the next one will be more successful.

• Shoebacha1
    Options
    Final January Report

1. Take progress pics, both clothed and not - Check!
    2. No more minimum payments on vehicles or credit card, round up to at least the nearest 100. - Check!
    3. Take my clerk to lunch - Check!
    4. Mail an old fashioned letter to at least one person - Check!
    5. Give my dogs a bath - Nope. :(
    6. Plan an active day trip and invite MFP and Facebook Friends to join.[/b] Check!

5 out of 6.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Update - 1st week of February

1. Take progress pics, both clothed and not - Check!
    2. No more minimum payments on vehicles or credit card, round up to at least the nearest 100. - Check!
    3. Take my clerk to lunch - Scheduled for the 24th
    4. Mail an old fashioned letter to at least one person - Check! Sent two!
    5. Give my dogs a bath - Not yet
    6. Plan an active day trip and invite MFP and Facebook Friends to join.[/b] Check! Hugo Oklahoma on the 25th to check out the circus and bull rider cemetery and local diner with authentic circus memorabilia.

Off to a pretty good start!
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Update - 1st week of March

1. Take progress pics, both clothed and not - Taking them tonight.
    2. No more minimum payments on vehicles or credit card, round up to at least the nearest 100. - Done. And now that I refinanced my car, the payment is 100 bucks less, so 150 will go towards principle now.
    3. Take my clerk to lunch - Done for February Monday. March shooting for the 24th (my birthday)
    4. Mail an old fashioned letter to at least one person - Sent two in February.
    5. Give my dogs a bath - Nope.
    6. Plan an active day trip and invite MFP and Facebook Friends to join.[/b] Hugo was fun. Thinking OKC this month, comedy club and dinner?