2017 quarterly resolutions - accountability

Options
I have a list of resolutions to be done every three months for 2017. I am listing them here so I can check in once a month and give status or brag. Join me! (I have a separate group for daily/every other day, monthly, weekly and annual)

1. Start and finish a book
2. Take my parents to dinner
3. Donate to a charity

These are mine, what are yours?

Replies

• Shoebacha1
    Shoebacha1 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Update!

1. Start and finish a book - Have one picked out. Finishing my current one, should start Monday.
    2. Take my parents to dinner - I am taking my parents to Lake Eufala in March for the weekend. I am taking care of dinners and breakfast and their hotel, as well as a guided fishing trip!
    3. Donate to a charity - I donated $25 to the breast cancer fund.

• Shoebacha1
    Options
    Exceeded my minimum on number 3. I also donated $25 to the children's Fund of Oklahoma.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Finishing my current book this weekend. Hope to start this quarter's book, also.
    Only 2 months away from the Eufala weekend with my parents.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Shoebacha1 wrote: »
    Finishing my current book this weekend. Hope to start this quarter's book, also.
    Only 2 months away from the Eufala weekend with my parents.

I lied. Never got around to reading. Got stuck in Fallout New Vegas. I am going to San Antonio for a business trip this weekend, so perfect opportunity to follow through.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Update.

1. Start and finish a book - I started a new one on my business trip, now I have two to finish. LOL
    2. Take my parents to dinner - I am taking my parents to Lake Eufala in March for the weekend. I am taking care of dinners and breakfast and their hotel, as well as a guided fishing trip! There are super excited, almost time!
    3. Donate to a charity - I have exceeded my goal and have donated to two so far.

[/quote]

• Shoebacha1
    Options
    Update.

1. Start and finish a book - 100%
    2. Take my parents to dinner - I am taking my parents to Lake Eufala in March for the weekend. I am taking care of dinners and breakfast and their hotel, as well as a guided fishing trip! There are super excited, almost time!
    3. Donate to a charity - I have exceeded my goal and have donated to two so far.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Update.

1. Start and finish a book - Nope.
    2. Take my parents to dinner - I am taking my parents to Lake Eufala next weekend. I am taking care of dinners and breakfast and their hotel, as well as a guided fishing trip! There are super excited, almost time!
    3. Donate to a charity - I have exceeded my goal and donated to 2 so far, third is on way to me to mail back.