Best choices - sweet or savory

Options
Ahmee2034
Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
What do you think is the best late night snack, either sweet or savory, that won't blow your day?
:ohwell:

Replies

• samanthadiegelman
    Options
    Cottage cheese doubles! A little sweet, a little savory, and only 130 calories!
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    Options
    As long as you can keep it under control, sweet! I have plain or vanilla yogurt with fruit, usually berries. If i am having the plain yogurt sometimes i'll put on a little honey too. makes me feel like i'm getting dessert and a little reward, not depriving myself. Yum!
  • softlyspoken68
    Options
    and if you want a lil of both the orville smart pop for 100 cals, the kettle...is little both ...:)
  • BlueLikeJazz
    BlueLikeJazz Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I plan for a 200-calorie anything-I-want snack in the evening and lately that has been Australian Soft & Delicious Strawberry Licorice. In the past I've been a fan of plain M&Ms or Dove Dark Chocolate Promises. I also try to have a little something filling with that treat like some fat-free popcorn or fruit or veggie soup.

So my "4th meal" usually ends up around 300-400 calories but I just make sure I have them available and always eat something that's healthy and satisfying along with my treat.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I usually have a cup-a-soup, vegetable with croutons - 135 calories.
  • AmyLynn4321
    AmyLynn4321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love Edy's slow churned ice cream or frozen yogurt. It varies between 100 and 130 calories a serving. 1/2 is a small serving so make sure you measure it out so you don't go over. But I love that just about every night i can still have my ice cream!