focus T25 beginning July 29th. Who's in?

Options
Hey everyone,

My little boy will be 6 weeks old, Tuesday the 23rd, so the following Monday, I am starting Focus T25! I'm not a coach, I would just like some people to workout with and keep me accountable.

Before my pregnancy, I was 211 pounds. The day of delivery, I was 250 lbs, but the day after, I was 216. So, I only have 5 pregnancy pounds to lose, but my goal is to lose 70-80 pounds over the next year. I don't want my son to grow up with a "fat" mom, so I'm getting started now.

Replies

• SweetieMelissa
    SweetieMelissa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was going to do Insanity...once I get it from the library (yes my library actually has it) but I might do this one instead. I want to do this with Michael's 30 Day Shred (I am day... um 5? I think). I have to look into this one :D
  • azwildcats7
    azwildcats7 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started on the 15th and really like it so far! I'm down 3 pounds already :) The workouts are challenging but they show great modifications if you need them too. Feel free to add me.
  • rineharc3
    rineharc3 Posts: 8
    Options
    I will start it with on the 29th! I should be getting mine in the mail any day now! Congrats on the baby my little one is now almost 10 months old.
  • shauna9909
    shauna9909 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Mine should be here any day, so I'm with you!!! I'm going to add you as my friend :)
  • arielkaylou
    arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start. I had a friend mention to me an idea that was awesome. For every workout I complete, I'm going to add $1. When I complete the program, I'm going to add the money to my son's savings account. So he is benefiting from me working out too :) The program is 14 weeks with the 3rd phase, with double workouts on Friday, so that's 84 for him just on that program. What can ya'll do to keep yourselves accountable?
  • ash778
    ash778 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about this. I'm wanting to do this also. But still need to order it first.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i just started it on monday, hard but love it.....
  • arielkaylou
    arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    lin.. I've done a couple of the dvd's just to get my feet wet with it.. im so excited to actually start the complete schedule.. do you have the 3rd phase?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    no i didn`t get it, i am not sure if i should or not. i want to see some clips of people doing it before i make a decision...
  • are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in a challenge group and am starting on the 29th as well! I'm so exited to get started! Feel free to add me!