OREOS. Am I the only one...

Options
dandur
dandur Posts: 267 Member
...that would be happy if they just left the icing out altogether and just sold me the biscuit part?

Cuz that's the best part. If you disagree...you're wrong.

Replies

• pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    Nah, I like the combo but only dipped in cold milk... I HATE double stuff though, ugh!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I only like the cream. I feed the cookie to the dog
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Chocolate middle Oreos.....
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I like the combo and I LOVE the double stuffed....I would eat a jar of just the icing in the middle ha ha. Although I would also eat just the biscuit if that is all there was. I shouldn't answer posts like this. I eat anything!
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    LOVE the cookie part. Not a fan of the center either! Glad I'm not the only one.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Here you get me all excited with the title, and then you let me down! LOL! It's all about the icing in the middle! Double Stuf, Triple Stuf...Mint, Chocolate, Birthday Cake... Ya don't mess with the middle!

Sorry, I'm pretty passionate about my Oreos! :wink:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

That profile pic... LOL
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

That profile pic... LOL

Lol
  • niktherip
    niktherip Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ive been clean for about 4 months now, X Oreo cookie addictict and as for the Oreo cookie dairy milk and Oreo ice creams, lurshhhh
  • BeckyAnne4
    BeckyAnne4 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I prefer the cookie part as well! though it's not an oreo anymore without the filling.
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    The cookies means NOTHING without the cream.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    ...that would be happy if they just left the icing out altogether and just sold me the biscuit part?

Cuz that's the best part. If you disagree...you're wrong.

I dunno if they would be better without it but I do think the cookies itself are the best part.
  • cplanoue41
    cplanoue41 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have eaten an oreo in one piece. It's always pulled apart. But for me it's the whole package inside and all!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't care for Oreos.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter oreos. You're welcome.
  • taunto
    Options
    I don't care for Oreos.

Can you please stop bullying people? Thats rude and against MFP guidelines.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I just like my Oreos in a Large DQ Blizzard.............. :drinker:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Crushed up Oreas (including cream) make a good separator in between layers of ice cream cake.
  • taunto
    Options
    Crushed up Oreas (including cream) make a good separator in between layers of ice cream cake.

How about this instead?
    ztIDu.jpg

Rich, Chocolaty Cookies N’ Cream Parfaits

(Makes about 6 servings in 6 ounce glasses, or 4 servings in 10 ounce glasses)

Ingredients:

16 fl oz whipping cream, cold
    2 tablespoons sugar
    2 (16 ounce) tubs all natural Belgian chocolate pudding, divided use
    24 all natural chocolate-vanilla sandwich cookies (Oreos), crushed into chunky consistency
    1 (1ounce) square semi-sweet chocolate, to shave for garnish

Preparation:

-In the bowl of a mixer (or using a hand-held), add the cold cream and begin whipping; once thickened slightly, sprinkle in the sugar and finish whipping just until stiff peaks form; set aside for a moment.

-In medium-large bowl, add 2 cups of the chocolate pudding (reserving the remaining pudding) and begin adding the whipped cream to it in several increments, gently folding in to keep a fluffy and light consistency, as this is the “chocolate mousse” part of the dessert; once all whipped cream is incorporated, set aside and prepare glasses.

To Assemble (for 6 servings in 6 ounce glasses):

-Begin by adding equal amounts of the crushed cookies to the bottom of each glass (about 3 tablespoons), next a layer of chocolate pudding (about 3 tablespoons), and next a layer of the “chocolate mousse” (about 3 tablespoons); repeat this process again for each glass, with another layering of crushed cookies, then the pudding, then the “chocolate mousse”, finally finishing with a final sprinkling of crushed cookies and a decorative dollop of “chocolate mousse”; garnish by shaving a little of the semi-sweet chocolate square with a vegetable peeler over the tops of each glass; refrigerate until ready to serve, or serve immediately.

To Assemble (for 4 servings in 10 ounce glasses):

-Follow assembly instructions above only increase the quantity of each layer to about 5 tablespoons in order to fill each glass.

source: http://thecozyapron.com/cozy-cameo-rich-dark-and-handsome/