Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

IS THIS A FANTASY DATING SITE?

Options
I KNOW IT ISS NOT, BUT WHEN I READ THE COMMUNITY POSTS, MOST ARE ABOUT KISSING, CRUSHES, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THE PERSON ABOVE YOU? DON'T GET IT. JMO

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    why are you shouting?
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Am I allowed to respond without using caps?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Chit chat is for discussions other than fitness, health and diet. Adults are allowed to have fun too.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Please tell us your fantasies first.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I think I saw some exercise, diet, motivational, religious and what not boards somewhere. You may want to check them out if Fun and Ganes is too much for you
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    THIS IS FUN AND GAMES, THEN THERE'S CHIT CHAT AND THEN YOU HAVE ALL THE OTHER BOARDS FOR THE FITNESS ENTHUSIAST AND THE FITNESS DISCUSSIONS. IF YOU'RE STUCK HERE IN THE GAME SECTION YOU JUST HAVE TO STOP IMAGINE KISSING THE HANDSOME PEOPLE OF MFP AND HEAD OVER TO THE OTHER FORUMS...

Pew.. all this screaming has made me hungry for a kiss.. Anyone?
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    THIS IS FUN AND GAMES, THEN THERE'S CHIT CHAT AND THEN YOU HAVE ALL THE OTHER BOARDS FOR THE FITNESS ENTHUSIAST AND THE FITNESS DISCUSSIONS. IF YOU'RE STUCK HERE IN THE GAME SECTION YOU JUST HAVE TO STOP IMAGINE KISSING THE HANDSOME PEOPLE OF MFP AND HEAD OVER TO THE OTHER FORUMS...

Pew.. all this screaming has made me hungry for a kiss.. Anyone?

I'm up...oops ...gave that away....come on dear...let's kiss. After all, isn't that what this site is for?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Is this a fantasy dating site?

YES
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    I know right... That's what I said... Gawd! Ppff :D