sbcmuse wrote: »
    Thank you.

Highly recommend a bench tho

Totally agree.
  • german_b
    german_b Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gr84cstr wrote: »
    Yesterday and today were both great workout days for me. I was looking for additional cardio without resorting to running all the time, so I checked out the base fitness center nearest my office to see what it had to offer. I was immediately sold when I saw the rowing machines. I LOVE rowing machines!

So I rowed for 27 minutes followed by Body Beast Bulk Chest. Now, I will say it is somewhat difficult to get exactly the weights you want when you are at a public fitness center, but for the most part I was able to sustain a constant workout. I will say I was a little disheartened, however, when I saw the Marine next to me, also doing incline presses, but with dumbbells THREE TIMES as heavy as mine. It did not help matters I was wearing shorts with the Air Force logo on it. I felt very small in that weight room!

Today I was focused on Bulk Back and Shoulders, so I headed immediately to the cables so I could do reverse cable rows. Once I knocked those out, it was all dumbbells from there on. My upper body was feeling smoked by the time I was done, after which I headed over to the incumbent bicycle and biked for 30 minutes. I am determined to add the two additional days of cardio without always running.

Today my menu was almost spot on.... 51% protein, 29% fat, 20% carbs. It is only two days into the second phase, but I plan to keep this up until around the 10th of March.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Mike

Cool deal, there's always someone out at the gym that can press a ton more. Good for them, i guess they've put in the work.
  • german_b
    german_b Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Keep pushing ▶ play !!
  • Gr84cstr
    Gr84cstr Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Been a week or so since my last check in. That week was spent giving my body a slight breather. Instead of lifting weights with Sagi, I was doing heavy cardio and P90X3 CVX. Now I am back in the weight room, completing Bulk Shoulders yesterday and Bulk Back/Bulk Chest on Saturday. Today will be Build Legs and Bulk Arms.

I hope everyone is doing well and those of you in the early stages of your first try at Body Beast are feeling the improvements.
  • Gr84cstr
    Gr84cstr Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Been two weeks since my last chek-in, but all is going well. I am 10lbs lighter since my start in January and I have dropped about 2% body fat. The abs are beginning to look impressive and the rest of the body is toning up nicely. Roughly 3 more weeks of the 50p/30f/20c menu plan, then I will begin 5 weeks of bulking up.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Mike
  • Easy_Does_It
    Easy_Does_It Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since someone posted on here. Wondering if there is anyone still on Body Beast. I'm just starting back up. Previously gone through P90X and Tapout XT. Ordered up Body Beast hoping to get it in the next couple days so I can start this week. Looking for motivation and friends. Please add me.
  • Lavelle1980
    Lavelle1980 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I love the Body Beast workout. I did the first 30 days of it. It's really great to shape your body. I did invest in some dumbbells, but I think it's worth the investment to have in your home forever. I didn't follow the meal plan, for I wasn't looking to gain size, just to sculpt a little.
  • Easy_Does_It
    Options
    On day 3 today, back/bis. Anyone else on week 1 or close to? Loving it so far.
  • Easy_Does_It
    Options
    Anyone here still with the Body Beast program? If so, where are you at in the program and how's your results so far?
  • Lavelle1980
    Lavelle1980 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    edawg127 wrote: »
    On day 3 today, back/bis. Anyone else on week 1 or close to? Loving it so far.

My wife and I keep staring over, we'll do good for 4-5 weeks, then Taco Tuesday comes up. WE take a week off and start back over :(

• Bell_Lucci
    Bell_Lucci Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    First time doing Body Beast. Completed day 4 today. Loving it so far, especially since 40 minutes seems to go by quicker than other workouts I've done. Slightly sore on my biceps and legs. Pushing through.
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Anybody still doing this or planning to start soon?
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Plan on doing it after I do p90x a couple of times. Looks fun
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting in June
  • all4eternity125
    all4eternity125 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    anyone still active with beast body? I just started and I love it.
  • kindofhope
    kindofhope Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I am starting it this week. Anyone else still doing this workout?
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Hey guys !
    I just started a tester version of Body Beast 2 days ago and I already love it !
    I am doing it for a little over 2 weeks and then I go on vacation.
    I am starting the Official 90Day Calendar on April 1st.

Would anyone like to follow each other's BB journey ?

I am in !!