Fitter = Naughtier

Replies

• 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    It's only naughty if you get caught.....
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    pff correlation does not equal causation :laugh:
  • ScottF83
    ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member
    ehhh it's a state of mind. It would take me being a lot more fit to feel enough confidence to go crazy haha

Judging from your picture.... GO CRAZY
  • ScottF83
    Good God.

Reading the comments and looking at the picture of the hot lady saying it....

It's too much for a Friday morning

*goes to fan off*
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Naughty?? I know nothing of the sort!
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    I proposing a new hypothesis...the fitter women get the more aggressive and naughtier they get. What a great reason to help all women get in shape. Ladies agree, or am I way off base here?

Fitter AND Naughtier ---> Add me!!!

100% true
  • swagoner94
    swagoner94 Posts: 220 Member
    ehhh it's a state of mind. It would take me being a lot more fit to feel enough confidence to go crazy haha

after 12 more lbs and/or a little more toning.. then maybe :) hahah
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    i agree - helps that i have more energy these days :)
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    yup definitely....
  • ScottF83

after 12 more lbs and/or a little more toning.. then maybe :) hahah

I wait for that day patiently...

*sits and nibbles on popcorn*

*remembers what type of forum this is*

*sits and nibbles on carrot sticks*
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Yes, TRUE! :drinker:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    And this is when MFP turns into Craigslist.. lolz.
  • Yes I definitely agree with this!!
  • Think its the same for both men and ladies. Never considered myself attractive but for some reason ladies keep telling me otherwise. Still hard to believe them, but great ego boost.

Well of course you are Jase ;)

BELIEVE IT!!
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Thank you xx
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    True say, It all comes from the added confidence
  • JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    ohh ohh ????, the only one in trouble for this fact is all the beds out there, you guys are going to drivem extinct ✌
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    I've ALWAYS been a dirty girl, but getting my fitness on definately AMPS the libido & the tawdry up in me x 1000! :bigsmile:
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    i have always been pretty naughty but i must admit im getting worse as time goes by ;-)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    From a purely physical perspective, there is one tiny, but very sensitive, part of the female anatomy that becomes very much easier to reach when I'm at my slimmest, making foreplay pretty unnecessary :blushing: Along with the propensity to heart problems in the family, and now an additional risk of type 2 diabetes, thanks to my current gestational diabetes, it's another reason I think my body is meant to tend towards a slimmer physique than some.

In contrast, it took me a while to realise this but, at my lightest I'm more comfortable to wear more revealing clothes, not because I think I look sexier, but because I think I look less overtly sexual than I do when I have more generous curves.

As for naughty, what I like doesn't become any more or less kinky, but how often I want it increases. Sadly DH is seldom in sync with this :cry: