Question About the MFP Guidelines

Options
suzievv
suzievv Posts: 410 Member
I don't know where to post this question, so I'll post it here. I just read the MFP guidelines, and I was surprised at the part below that I have in bold. I have seen many photos posted here of women in their underwear. Sometimes it is very scanty, "sexy", low-rise-high-cut underwear. I always think that such photos are not "work-place friendly," but I just figured it was common for MFP. Should we be flagging photos like that?

12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

- no nudity
- no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
- no pants or shorts worn mid-hip or below (no saggers)
- no photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering
- no excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK)
- no close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress
- no hateful or violent imagery
- no images containing profanity or vulgarity
If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.