56 lbs down with pics (pcos)

Options

Replies

• Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you for taking your life back, everyone deserves to be happy and you look amazing
  • pbrahan
    pbrahan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The woman on the left in the AFTER picture looks like she is the daughter of the lady on the left in the BEFORE picture. Amazing difference!
  • heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I too thought it was a picture of your girls.....then the penny dropped.....it is awesome what you have accomplished....and I bet a lot of hard work....you deserve to be strong and happy...
  • BooBoo1264
    BooBoo1264 Posts: 164
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful. Congrats on your success and dedication to making a better life for yourself!

Keep it up!
  • shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for such kind words!
    I am so proud of you for taking your life back, everyone deserves to be happy and you look amazing
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    Now that is the best compliment by far!
    The woman on the left in the AFTER picture looks like she is the daughter of the lady on the left in the BEFORE picture. Amazing difference!
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    What a wonderful compliment, thanks so much!
    I too thought it was a picture of your girls.....then the penny dropped.....it is awesome what you have accomplished....and I bet a lot of hard work....you deserve to be strong and happy...
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    THanks so very much!
    You look absolutely beautiful. Congrats on your success and dedication to making a better life for yourself!

Keep it up!
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    good job, wow.... u do look much younger!!! also very inspirational story
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wow, whatta change! you are gorgeous!! you and ur bbg!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fabulous! I do not have PCOS, but I hear of so many people struggling with it and weight and hope they read your story and are inspired!
  • sisqo8182
    sisqo8182 Posts: 6
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go....
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    good job, wow.... u do look much younger!!! also very inspirational story

so thankful that i look younger! Aren't those a girl's favorite words? :)
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    wow, whatta change! you are gorgeous!! you and ur bbg!!

Thank you so much!
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    Congrats! You look fabulous! I do not have PCOS, but I hear of so many people struggling with it and weight and hope they read your story and are inspired!

Thanks for your kind words. I hope i can help others too!
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go....

Thank you so much!
  • tanyadolan1
    tanyadolan1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I also suffer from PCOS and find that time of the month the worst as I am very moody. Good luck to all of you out there with PCOS, as some else said every ouce counts
  • jennmusser1
    Options
    Congrats! Proud of ya! :) I just started login yesterday I think this will really help me out. I feel the same way you did at times but I'm going to change my life about so I can start feeling better myself.
  • jennmusser1
    Options
    I don't have kids yet and will be married a year in October so I want to be better for my family.
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    I also suffer from PCOS and find that time of the month the worst as I am very moody. Good luck to all of you out there with PCOS, as some else said every ouce counts

YES! Be proud of every single ounce you loose.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!