Looking for new friends!!

Options
I've been on MFP for a few years, over that time a lot of people have fallen off the map and suddenly I only have a few dedicated MFP friends. I'm looking to add some more fun and inspirational people to my list! I'll have your back if you have mine! Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• phycomycetes
    phycomycetes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi! my name is Ana. I've started using mfp few months ago but only now decided to maybe find some friends. lets get introduced!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey, been using this on and off for years but relatively new to the community! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • 1kiloatatime
    1kiloatatime Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a little lonely on here too
  • brittanynritter
    brittanynritter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Consider yourself added! ;)
  • lfcjohn
    lfcjohn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    New to MFP but have been loss weight twice (70lbs and 50lbs) and now my 3rd time after my kid born without time to exercise (no more excuse okay :P)
  • Flyeaglesfly8630
    Flyeaglesfly8630 Posts: 39 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm with ya man you can add me too. This is the 2nd app I am trying. I did lose it for a while but some of the features are only for premium users that are offered on here for free. I am here to stay I like this app a lot and I'm down 25 pounds but still have 50 to go so I definitely need support!!
  • LittlemissPear
    LittlemissPear Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Could also do with more friends on here :)
  • spulia1
    spulia1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for the replies everyone, I've added you if you hadn't added me! Anyone else can feel free!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me ....wishing all of you much success on your journey :)
  • akevathediva
    akevathediva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here after losing 18lbs need the assistance counting calories and staying on track. Feel free to add me
  • soniaf
    soniaf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would LIKE to be fun and inspiring, does that count? I'm from Melbourne Australia. Have lost 5kg and about 20 to go. I am typing this on an iPad cos my daughter spilt milk on my laptop. Laptops don't DRINK milk.
  • redrose31
    redrose31 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always can use a new friend who's fun@