Those late night food cravings

Options
What do you guys do to stop those late night food cravings? There have been many times where I have had all my calories for the day and I'm doing great but I just can't resist the urge for the snack before bed... Tips?

Replies

• shartuck
    shartuck Posts: 2
    Options
    I save 80 calories out of the day just so I can have a greek yogurt with fruit....satisfies my sweet tooth and my snack need.
  • janiner79
    janiner79 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    1 tbsp. natural peanut butter before bed!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I always leave an allowance for evenings. I'm going to want to eat, so I might as well plan for it.
  • JCSwneu
    JCSwneu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I usually use gum to combat the hunger cravings. Just chew right up until I brush my teeth, then head to bed, and I'm asleep before I feel hungry again.
  • vivele8
    vivele8 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Water, water, water. Pickles and popcorn are a great way to calm the munchies without ruining your whole day, too. Best of luck to you.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I tend to drink a lot of water throughout the day and eat fruits with my meals, that usually helps me feel fuller longer, so by the time it comes for me to go to bed I do so not thinking about the refrigerator lol.
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i just eat something healthy that wont harm my body n that i know for sure i wont regret eating an apple , for example,
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Fruit is always a good late night snack. A banana ideally, as the potassium helps you to drop off to sleep.