Bulking and lowering fat at the same time

Options
2»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    You know, you really shouldn't hop on these forums and second guess your coach. You are paying him to give you advice, and anytime you jump on a forum like this, people are going to cause you to second guess what you've been told. Just follow his advice. Time will tell. I've competed in 2 figure comps and finished top 3 in both. There were times when I was uncertain with what my trainer was telling me to do, but I was paying him and chose to just do what he told me to do. I felt like I was successful. No one on here knows the full story. Either fire your coach and listen to strangers on the Internet (many who have NOT done physique competitions) or follow what your coach tells you to do. Good luck to you! It is hard work!

i have not done a fitness competition, but I understand the principles of basic math and one cannot add mass and at the same time reduce mass, not going to happen...

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Sounds like you need a new couch- and or a better understanding of what's going on- because if what you're saying is accurate- then you need a new coach- or there is a miss fire.

This made me laugh. @JoRocka
  • richln
    richln Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    If you figure out how to do it, let me know and I will pay you for your wisdom.
  • lady_ghost
    lady_ghost Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    BonyCastro wrote: »
    So my coach just added some carbs to my diet since I'm trying a bulk, but wants to lower my body fat %3! He just said to do HITT for 20 mins 3 times per week. I don't think is possible but he swears on it. How can I eat more but lower my body fat ? Who am I superman ???? Opinions !?

Just tell ur coach you don't understand and get him to explain it to you. Ur just gunna get confused listening to conflicting opinions on here.