Whats you favorite Thing about My Fitness Pal ?

Options
The other day I was reading a thread , and the poster mentioned they were eating clean . Well to make a long story short they received a lot of flack when they posted what they were eating ,with people saying that was NOT eating clean .

That's when I realized what I like most about MFP . This group has people in all different levels of fitness , some needing to loose weight , some that are bulking up , some maintaining and toning and yes, I guess some people eating clean .

To me eating clean is not going over my calorie limit ,for now . I know when my fitness goals change there are people on this site that can and will offer support and guidance .

So for my favorite thing is that there is such a wide range of fitness levels represented here . No matter where your journey leads, you will find support and guidance here .

Thanks everyone for posting and giving of your time , it really does help a lot more people than you may think !!
Ted

Replies

• _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Multiple things.

MFP has a very good community. Friendly, helpful and experienced people, always willing to give advice and support.

Great tools to help keep track of what I'm eating, how many calories I've burned, etc.

Brilliant apps that can be used when you're on the go.

I could go on, but yeah, this site is great. My weight loss regime wouldn't be the same without it!
  • red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I wrote this.three years ago and it's still true

Thanks again everyone for your support
  • MaryLuvsTheLamb
    MaryLuvsTheLamb Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    As simple as it may sound, I absolutely LOVE how easy it is to keep track of your daily calorie intake. I've learned soooo much about how badly I was eating prior to using MFP.
  • zenweeder
    zenweeder Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My least favorite thing is the connection to the Under Armor site. The site does not have any, any, plus size active wear to offer! Many of us are her to get fit (meaning when we started we were not fit) and we want to wear up-to-date active wear, too.
  • MaryLuvsTheLamb
    MaryLuvsTheLamb Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    zenweeder wrote: »
    My least favorite thing is the connection to the Under Armor site. The site does not have any, any, plus size active wear to offer! Many of us are her to get fit (meaning when we started we were not fit) and we want to wear up-to-date active wear, too.

Is that why I started getting bombarded with emails from them?