I cuss a lot.

Options
2»

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    madfoot wrote: »
    I promised my kids I'd cuss less in 2017... so far it's not going so f'ing well

My kids hear my potty mouth and back up, because if I'm cussing around them Mommy is losing her sh** and your on dangerous territory. Lol

That is actually awful. Not a lol moment
  • Breena_Bean5
    Breena_Bean5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    madfoot wrote: »
    I promised my kids I'd cuss less in 2017... so far it's not going so f'ing well

My kids hear my potty mouth and back up, because if I'm cussing around them Mommy is losing her sh** and your on dangerous territory. Lol

That is actually awful. Not a lol moment

It is?
    Oh well, let me retract my previous statement up there. I'm, sorry. Thanks for getting me straight, are you available for other life corrections so I can clear all of my mistakes up with you?

• Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    My wife told me to stop *kitten* swearing lol
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I wanted to take the filter off but it is way to funny to leave that *kitten* on.
  • Breena_Bean5
    Options
    Hahahaha!!!
    I know it!
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I grew up on and around navy bases, I now work for the Marine Corps... I have a mouth that'll make men blush. This thread is right up my alley. Living in Northern VA doesn't help either. The drivers around here make me insane!!!

But for real, anyone can add me. My diary is open to friends, I try to post actual status updates, and I believe alcohol and sweets can still be consumed. (Just in moderation).
  • Breena_Bean5
    Options
    I grew up on and around navy bases, I now work for the Marine Corps... I have a mouth that'll make men blush. This thread is right up my alley. Living in Northern VA doesn't help either. The drivers around here make me insane!!!

But for real, anyone can add me. My diary is open to friends, I try to post actual status updates, and I believe alcohol and sweets can still be consumed. (Just in moderation).

Hell yes!!!!