• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I too am bored UGH
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I wasn't bored until I read this thread.

I didn't make it through this post and I was bored

Yawn

So funny to me how these I'm bored threads always look the same.

This one has more Canadians then usual.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    No, the hockey hater bashing was more interesting
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    'I am board' is the best. English is not my first language, I shouldn't be judging, but it's funny
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    My great grandparents were Mennonites from Canada that were excommunicated from the church, so they moved to Buffalo New York and then eventually to the town in Florida I live in today. We go back every so often for family reunions. Still have Mennonite relatives. Then my brother moved up there to marry a Canadian girl so that guarantees a trip every couple years. It's beautiful up there, I wouldn't be able to deal with snow though.

kddqhxsl1z4v.jpg
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    My great grandparents were Mennonites from Canada that were excommunicated from the church, so they moved to Buffalo New York and then eventually to the town in Florida I live in today. We go back every so often for family reunions. Still have Mennonite relatives. Then my brother moved up there to marry a Canadian girl so that guarantees a trip every couple years. It's beautiful up there, I wouldn't be able to deal with snow though.

kddqhxsl1z4v.jpg

The snow is bearable it's the cold that sometimes is too much
    And we have the best view of the falls. So....ya that makes it all worth it. I love Niagara falls..