It is not a diet, it is a lifestyle

Options
I am a eating machine. It doesn´t matter what kind of food. If it taste good. I ate it.....and lot of it. I was always a choppy fellow with little interested in sports. If you call a binge watching movies sports, I was a champ. Around 2010 I said enough is a enough. I was around 220 pounds, smoking and drinking. I was depressed. I had never been that heavy and feeling that bad. I decided to take charge. Quit smoking...done. Clean up the diet......battle. Begin jogging...done. I was free when i was jogging. Just me and music in my ears. I managed to run 5km straight. That was not good enough... 10km.....done. I started to loose weight. Getting more fit. Feeling better. I set myself goals. Half marathon..done finished 2013. Another goal...wanted to run a full marathon. I manged to loose 40 pounds, in 2015 i completed a marathon. I was so proud of myself and my wife too. Then hit the wall. I didn´t set another goal and gain 20 pounds. That´s my fault, I eat healthy but with desktop job and nightshifts It doesn´t matter I ate to much. finally waking up and having a new goal. Going to fit my wedding suits again in summer. That mean I need to loose 30 pounds. Going to hit the gym also and gain some muscle. I am a skinny fat. 200 pounds and 30% body fat is a lot. Now with a super healthy diet and program from Bodybuilding.com going to melt that fat away and put some meat on instead. Doesn´t matter what your goal is. Going to take time. It is not a diet soon that you make it a lifestyle. It will be lot easier. Planning to write more here on the community. See if I inspire somebody.

stay positive

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!