eating out advice

Options
2»

Replies

• spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I was mislead by the title of this thread.

Don't get me started... my mind was already in the gutter!

enjoy-life5_zps45f816ab.jpg
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Maybe we can all agree about the benefits of "clean" eating on this topic.
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Best done during or after a shower. Dont be afraid to try new places. Pay attention to what your partner wants this time, just because they enjoyed something last time doesnt mean they dont want to try something new.

Still giggling.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    If he needs advice, I'm not interested.
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Maybe we can all agree about the benefits of "clean" eating on this topic.
    ugghh...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Take your own salad dressing or order salad dressing on the side. get grilled fish or chicken ask for no oily coatings - plain baked potatoes if available or steamed vegetables - should keep you safe.

That sounds miserable....

You do realize that dietary fat is essential right? Also, fat = flavor...dietary fat isn't the devil, the '80s are over.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Best done during or after a shower. Dont be afraid to try new places. Pay attention to what your partner wants this time, just because they enjoyed something last time doesnt mean they dont want to try something new.

:laugh: :laugh: See, you DO eat clean!
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Try switching it up some. Sometimes eating out from the back porch is fun. Sometimes the traditional front porch. Occasionally filming your "meal" adds to the enjoyment. Eating out with the friends can also be exciting. I strongly suggest switching things up. Maybe using new utensils you know. Rarely discuss menu options first. Many times the spontaneous decisions are the most delicious options for you and your partner.
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken and baked sweet potato is my go to meal. Most places offer it. I also take my own salad dressing in a small bottle and order a side salad. I just have to avoid any restaurants that offer free chips or free bread to have while you are waiting for your food. And buffets are a definite no no.