Dance Dance Revolution?

Options
Does anyone else use workout mode or just play mode on Dance Dance Revolution for their cardio? It's so fun, you forget you're even exercising! :)

Replies

• determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I would wear my heart rate monitor and play various Kinect dancing games for fun cardio when I still had an Xbox. My favourites are Dance Evolution, Dance Central 1/2/3 and Just Dance. For about an hour of play I could get a pretty good calorie burn and it's lots of fun!
  • JasminBillings2922
    Options
    I would wear my heart rate monitor and play various Kinect dancing games for fun cardio when I still had an Xbox. My favourites are Dance Evolution, Dance Central 1/2/3 and Just Dance. For about an hour of play I could get a pretty good calorie burn and it's lots of fun!
    I have Kinect and Dance Central but I prefer DDR for Playstation 2 because it makes my calves look AMAZING after just one session. Sexy legs and great music! :)
  • MitchellParrales
    Options
    I DO! Just now learning that people on this site play DDR. Makes me want to be more active honestly!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151911945633769
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wii Just Dance was the only reason I bought my Wii set a few years back after the fun of exercising :)