Snow Saturday NSV

Options
So, been stuck inside all day because of a snowstorm and, usually, this would mean I'd be climbing the walls from boredom and stuffing my mouth with treats. But not a single leftover Christmas candy has crossed my lips. The night is still young but I feel pretty darn proud!

How's YOUR day going?

Replies

• showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Ooooh you rock!!! It was cold here but still got a quickie run in then did a workout at home...but...ugh...I hate some doritos....:(
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Ooooh you rock!!! It was cold here but still got a quickie run in then did a workout at home...but...ugh...I hate some doritos....:(

Now I'm craving Doritos. Tonight I'm going to have Doritos and cottage cheese as a snack, thanks for the idea
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    This is my first weekend that I haven't gone over my calorie goal at all (so far)! I usually have zero self control on the weekends but I'm doing dry January and I guess no alcohol really ups my motivation level. We got snow too but yesterday I had a kick *kitten* work out and today I got all the house cleaning done except vacuuming.
  • showerbeer182
    Options

Now I'm craving Doritos. Tonight I'm going to have Doritos and cottage cheese as a snack, thanks for the idea

Oooooh that sounds goood rebecca...I'm stealing your snack idea...although I already got my dorito on earlier :(
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm such a jerk. I've been sitting here wasting a beautiful Southern California winter day (70 degrees) doing absolutely nothing indoors. The least I could do is take advantage of my opportunities. I apologize to those of you with crappy weather who are actually stuck indoors. I have no excuse. Hiking in the hills tomorrow to make up for it. B)
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @jenilla1 Enjoy it! I'm a SoCal transplant living in New Jersey and cursing the weather. I hate winter!!
  • neversaynever_43
    neversaynever_43 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I usually prefer drinking on a snow day. But trying to cut out for a while. Instead I cleaned, undecorated, made a stew in the slow cooker and ran on my treadmill. Feeling pretty good.
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options

Oooooh that sounds goood rebecca...I'm stealing your snack idea...although I already got my dorito on earlier :(

A serving(1/2 cup or 113g) of low fat cottage cheese has 12g of protein and serving of Doritos(28g) has 1g fiber and 2g protein just incase you need convincing.
  • showerbeer182
    Options

A serving(1/2 cup or 113g) of low fat cottage cheese has 12g of protein and serving of Doritos(28g) has 1g fiber and 2g protein just incase you need convincing.

I did!!! And youuuu sold it very well...I'm buying missy!!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Surprised that I did well today while Snowed in.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    You guys who are snowed in, shoveling is an excellent form of exercise....

just sayin'

:)