If you want fun & inappropriate friends..

Options

Replies

• PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    I lost some friends for telling a necrophilia joke. Last time I try and be funny. You people don't actually like inappropriate you only SAY you like inappropriate.

Good lord you made a joke about my illness... how rude... Im offended, just knowing there are people like you zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sooo how cold do you like them?

Right before they turn totally ridged, with a little bit of movement left, in the limbs, when the skin is still pink

Ohh...so kind of alive still. Amateur. I don't like them until they start to stink.

I have not quite made to that point yet, but working up to it. Your my hero, when I grow up, I want to be just like you.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    I lost some friends for telling a necrophilia joke. Last time I try and be funny. You people don't actually like inappropriate you only SAY you like inappropriate.

So, you have some friend openings? :)

Well I have a few now. Damn arseholes

The question is more like instead of having friend openings, do you have friendly openings?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

The question is more like instead of having friend openings, do you have friendly openings?

I'm still waiting for her to accept my FR from yesterday. I think she collects them like @littlemissbgiff
  • jnichel
    Options

I'm still waiting for her to accept my FR from yesterday. I think she collects them like @littlemissbgiff

I have 83 at the moment. If you're ACTUALLY one of them I'll go look through them.

Whoa, popular. :)
  • dantew04
    dantew04 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ooooh my kinda hangout this B)
  • jnichel
    Options

I have 83 at the moment. If you're ACTUALLY one of them I'll go look through them.

Whoa, popular. :)

See? You're not. Figures.
    *give you side eye, flips hair and stomps away.

You'll get kicked out of Canada for that. :)
  • Graciemac70
    Graciemac70 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

I'm definitely a LIKE kind of gal!
  • Graciemac70
    Graciemac70 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

I'm definitely a LIKE kind of gal!

You're cool beans!

thank ya very much!!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I alllways need some more inappropriate friends.
  • jnichel
    Options

I looked for you on my list too. Didn't see you

That's cause you hate bats.
This discussion has been closed.