If you want fun & inappropriate friends..

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    I feel like this thread could and should be so much more. But I just don't have the energy

Here is some batteries ;)

3oadojlpdkp1.gif

See, this is how we get computer overlords.
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Everyone complaining but the level of inappropriate-ness of this thread... Go ahead and kick it up a notch.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Everyone complaining but the level of inappropriate-ness of this thread... Go ahead and kick it up a notch.

We'll have to move to PM's to avoid getting banned.
  • ajw101788
    ajw101788 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

What'd I miss????

Boobs

Where I wanna see

how about yours?
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options

I'm waiting lol
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I'm waiting lol

Okay, I'll PM you a pic of my junk.
  • ajw101788
    edited January 2017
    Options

I'm waiting lol

you are sexy as F
  • mahalukie5
    mahalukie5 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome :smiley:
  • moomin492
    moomin492 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Iv found my home
  • ajw101788
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hello all you sexy people hope you all are having a great day! lets be inappropriate friends
  • cee134
    Options
    ajw101788 wrote: »
    hello sexy ladies

I stopped reading after the word "hello" so I'm going to assume your talking to me.

Hello,

Lets talk about star wars.

When watching the film, Star Wars, it is impossible not to be aware of the technology that is represented in the film, partly because it is so much more advanced than our own is now, but also because we can imagine how we might someday acquire such technology. The central theme in Star Wars is good versus evil, clearly demonstrated by the technology in the film. While the Rebels (the good guys) use technology primarily to fight for freedom and quality of life for all, the Empire (the bad guys) use technology to develop weapons of destruction and war in an attempt to rule the galaxy.

In addition to these two opposing sides, there is another group that doesn’t use technology for war. This group gets technology as it filters down from the other two groups at war. Consequently, in the film technology is used for good, for bad, and for everyday use. This mirrors our own society in many ways, and therefore, Star Wars is a great artifact to study to get a better understanding of our own technological advancements. In this report, we focus specifically on how the Empire, the Rebels, and the Non-Warring people of the film acquired, developed, and used technology and how that relates to our society today.
  • cee134
    Options
    hello sexy ladies

#nailedit

Nail Edit?
  • ajw101788
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I fixed it :) so hello to all you sexy people
  • cee134
    edited January 2017
    Options

Although Star Wars takes place "in a galaxy far, far away," that does not mean that it is not significant or that it cannot be used to help us better understand our own society. Star Wars has had an enormous impact on our society and our popular culture. Just as anthropologists study other cultures, which in turn helps them better understand their own cultures, we can better understand ourselves by studying how technology is represented in this far-off place.

• ajw101788
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Although Star Wars takes place "in a galaxy far, far away," that does not mean that it is not significant or that it cannot be used to help us better understand our own society. Star Wars has had an enormous impact on our society and our popular culture. Just as anthropologists study other cultures, which in turn helps them better understand their own cultures, we can better understand ourselves by studying how technology is represented in this far-off place.

I love star wars! and i could not agree more
This discussion has been closed.