If you want fun & inappropriate friends..

Options

Replies

• Eddy_Hunt
    Eddy_Hunt Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    My middle name is inappropriate 🤣😂
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I don't believe any of you! :lol:
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

Only one way to find out
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

Only one way to find out

Lie detector?
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I am so inappropriate i have been told that I am 5 shades of egg-shell....
  • William54321
    William54321 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Obviously not inappropriate enough :D
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    See, I have this issue where I bet very very little filter and a very very dirty mind. Things come out of my mouth all the time that get me into a whoooooole lotta trouble!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    See, I have this issue where I bet very very little filter and a very very dirty mind. Things come out of my mouth all the time that get me into a whoooooole lotta trouble!

We should hang out! :D
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options

We would get a lot of free drinks....but probably also some creepers following us home lol.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

We would get a lot of free drinks....but probably also some creepers following us home lol.

Rule number 1. Never accept drinks from strange men... unless they look like Johnny Depp. Then it's ok :p
  • William54321
    Options

One really should swallow :D:D:D
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options

Ha! My general joke is “a lot of jokes come out of my mouth, and sometimes in.” Haven’t quite got my bearing yet. So, didn’t want to go over the top. Haha
  • William54321
    Options

Ha! My general joke is “a lot of jokes come out of my mouth, and sometimes in.” Haven’t quite got my bearing yet. So, didn’t want to go over the top. Haha

Alwaysgo over the top, never hold back
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I tried but I get shot down. :(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Almost 100 pages deep and not 1 "inappropriate" thing has been said yet. Just shut this *kitten* down already and go back to bed to your spouses.

Annnnd what are you doing in here? Hmmm

Hey S.. :*
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Almost 100 pages deep and not 1 "inappropriate" thing has been said yet. Just shut this *kitten* down already and go back to bed to your spouses.

Annnnd what are you doing in here? Hmmm

Hey S.. :*

Watching paint dry... just like you lol.
  • deweese7717
    deweese7717 Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Or at least light those scented better homes candles you chose over the yankee brand. Turn down the sheets in your vacant bed- Hit that private mode in your search engine and visit your favorite site and just get after it. Anything. Fxxx, this thread was uneventful. With all due respect ✊
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

Or at least light those scented better homes candles you chose over the yankee brand. Turn down the sheets in your vacant bed- Hit that private mode in your search engine and visit your favorite site and just get after it. Anything. Fxxx, this thread was uneventful. With all due respect ✊

36t4dw1xi0mo.jpg
  • deweese7717
    deweese7717 Posts: 43 Member
    Options

36t4dw1xi0mo.jpg

Exactly.
This discussion has been closed.