Need of some motivating friends

Options
theknoxie
theknoxie Posts: 19 Member
Please do not hesitate to add me.. my timeline is full of people who never log on :( please add me .. I need some new motivation!!

Replies

• ManjKA
    ManjKA Posts: 35
    Options
    hi!

feel free to add me - apart from weekends i'm logging in every day. i dont make a lot of posts, but it's nice to have support and encouragement and recognition for a good day, which is what i'm looking for too!
  • kellyhdent
    kellyhdent Posts: 46
    Options
    hi there! i'm in the same boat so I sent you a request. :)
  • BrwnEyz79
    BrwnEyz79 Posts: 8
    Options
    Been around for a while and looking for people to help motivate too. Request sent! :)
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    i am on here daily several times a day... i like to be active with my friends and hope they are active in return... still have 30 lbs to lose... anyone feel free to add me if you like... have logged 180 days straight
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    I will add you!! I love to give others support!!
  • brittanybaby87
    brittanybaby87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have added most of y'all here and I am trying to up my participation level now that I am getting into the Drop two sizes program! Hope be as motivating as possible!
  • garrett_lender
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Garrett. I'm a 20 year old who has been using myfitnesspal for over a year. I've lost 54 pounds since I started and I can say that I am very pleased. I'm still continuing on my fitness and health. I'd love to be able to help or support anyone to meet their goals. Just add me!

13561707.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I try to motivate thru example. I'm on daily posting.
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of friends who log in everyday. add me and we will help you out!!
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have a similar problem :/ feel free to add(:
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of friends who log in everyday. add me and we will help you out!!

Yep .. what larensue said! :)
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • mariahays
    mariahays Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends to help keep me on track as well... I am sending a request and please!!! feel free to send me one as well... I keep making my "tracker" bounce back and forth from "0" to "3" and I am not a fan of this at all :wink:
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    im active every day, feel free to add me :-)
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    As long as you can handle my sarcasm feel free to send a FR