Work Hard

Options

Replies

• showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Yeah the whole graphic is just a big bag of interpretation....it also makes me want a gatorade....
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Maybe he just really hates issues

Maybe he thinks we all here in Chit Chat have serious issues!

It's really bad advice as a whole, cause working effing harder sometimes is not the answer, working smarter is..
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    I mean certainly someone cares about my issues!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I really don't give an eff about anybody's issues.. really I don't.. Its hard being me and having issues!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Would you like to share your issues? I mean if they are really good then sure I'll care or at least pretend to
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I really don't give an eff about anybody's issues.. really I don't.. Its hard being me and having issues!

Hey!!!! I say eff too...well i mean spell it that way...rather then the FU...small world...I bet we are the only 2 people that do that!
  • showerbeer182
    Options

Hey!!!! I say eff too...well i mean spell it that way...rather then the FU...small world...I bet we are the only 2 people that do that!

Mfp match! Time for dog filter bathtub selfies!!!

Wooohoooo!!! Finally someone else who takes bathtub selfies!!! I mean...most logical place ever!!! And great lighting!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Its because we have issues.. we should do something about that cause some one said so!!
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    Yeah NO.1 caaaaares....
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    No one cares!! Mission accomplished!
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    about to finish a 12 hr shift....think i worked hard enough for today.
    xvmwl9rgm36h.png
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    I've been ghosted by more therapists than boyfriends. Come at me with your issues

Ooooh yah bringing the sass!!!
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Wooohoooo!!! Finally someone else who takes bathtub selfies!!! I mean...most logical place ever!!! And great lighting!

Bathtub beer is a thing too

I'll try this out and report back with results.....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

I think you should post pics too. I tend to think bathtub beer is safer than shower beer. Although there is the whole drowning issue...

Drowning versus an epic bathtub selfie?

I see that as acceptable risk.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I think you should post pics too. I tend to think bathtub beer is safer than shower beer. Although there is the whole drowning issue...

Valid point, sir. I'm curious as to whether there are ever any strategically placed bubble mishaps

We can only hope
  • showerbeer182
    Options

Valid point, sir. I'm curious as to whether there are ever any strategically placed bubble mishaps

We can only hope

Pretty much the only reason to live

I am going to bring the bathtub beer to fruition tomorrow after hockey!!! It will be total bliss I predict!!!